We have taken the decision to postpone future booking until we have a confirmed start date.

The Cuttlefish plan is to open our doors again early July.

All appointments before July 6th have been cancelled and put on a priority list. All will be contacted before we reopen.

We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Cuttlefish